Sonntag, 22. September 2013

Blueberries

When I was at home during summer holidays we were hiking up the mountain around my village and found the perfect spot for blueberry picking. Unfortunately it was raining, and the blueberries were so small, so it would take hours to get a good  amount. So we were just eating them right away. I like these berries so much, although they are not linked to any childhood memory but to my love to scandinavia. But not even there I did pick a lot of them. It was last summer on my travels to Estonia, that we discovered a lot of them, much bigger than those you can find in Germany.
Well to disappoint you, the ones in the muffins are from the supermarket, but who cares when there is so much memories linked to them?
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen