Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014

For queens and kings


YOU'RE PRECIOUS.
When I was home in the last holidays, my father did show me some his paintings he made recently. Then we started to spontaneously tranform the kitchen in an art room and started to paint. Some time before I saw the graffity picture on the way to work and thought this would be nice to use as an idea. Well, in thoughts about this work the sentence "You're precious." came to my mind. And the crown as a symbol should be for everyone, not only for princess-like girls or powerful kings.

Some weeks later we went to a theatre play with one of my workprojects. The kids loved the play and so did I. It was the story of
"Where the wild things are". As the wild things make the boy to their king, they give him a crown. So afterwards we were making these crowns out of toilet rolls.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen